We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
When I first laid eyes on the Zippy Loom it immediately brought a smile to my face. Not only is it in a bright yellow color, but it's smiling back at me! That's right, there's a cute little smiley face on the top looking right back at you and cheering you on as you loom.
The Zippy Loom from Authentic Knitting Board is easy to use and can connect to more Zippys if you want to make a larger project. It's 5.25 inches by 3 inches with a gauge of .75 stitches per 1 inch of knit. You can easily knit a scarf in just 15 minutes! This product is great for little hands, so the kids can learn to knit, too.
This kit includes one zippy loom and one connector to connect to another loom for wider knitting, a knit hook and step-by-step instructions. You can knit with giant pegs to make very quick projects. A simple wrap and hook process can create fun, easy knits. This loom works best with super bulky yarn, ruffle yarn and boucle yarn or double strands. It's made of high grade plastic and is extremely sturdy.
If you're looking to make quick knit scarves, knit cowls, necklaces and headbands then you'll love this product. When attaching the loom to a few other looms you can make larger projects like wide scarves, knit shawls and even blankets.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You