Jewel Cowl Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Jewel Cowl Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Kari's Kits, also known as The Spinning Hand, has just launched a new knitting 101 collection. This collection is for those who are new to knitting or those who have taken a break from the hobby and need a little refresher. Everyone using the kits is guaranteed to have a successful outcome for every new project.
These kits have created such a buzz within the knitting community that I knew I had to get one of them. The Jewel Cowl Kit creates a beautiful knit cowl perfect for the fall and winter months approaching. Within the kit is the yarn needed to make the cowl (Cascade Yarns Jewel Hand Dyed), size 9 circular needles, a stitch marker, a tapestry needle and a charm that is optional to use. The cowl is easy to work up and it comes with step-by-step instructions to help you along the way. Once your cowl is complete you'll want to block it and there are instructions provided for that as well.
The Jewel Cowl is a great beginner project and would make a great gift for the holiday season. Kari even sends it in a nice box, beautifully wrapped in ribbon. In this kit there was also Lavender no rinse delicate wash soap to care for your cowl. Among the other kits in the knitting 101 collection, you'll find a washcloth, an eBook, a Cashmere baby hat kit, a scarf kit and 2 different bundle kits - Classic and Ultimate. Each one ranges in price from $9.99 to $199.00, which is the Ultimate Bundle Kit consisting of 3 kits, plus bonuses!
Kari's Kits are one-of-a-kind and easy to knit, so why wouldn't you give one a try?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win a Go Crafty Travel Case!
Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- Pumpkin Spice Knit Slipper Pattern
- How to Weave In Ends As You Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You