- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
Gifted By: Susan Kerin
Reviewed By: Morgan Metcalf, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
Are you tired of always having to waste your precious time wrangling your yarn when you could be knitting? It's happened to all of us. You start a project; and halfway through, there's a tangle in the yarn. Now, you've got to unravel the mess just to continue. That's not even the half of it. The yarn becomes frayed and fuzzy as you go one, and there's just no way to get it back to its former glory. It's happened to me plenty. Yarn has fallen to the ground or rubbed something wrong more times than I can count, leaving me with a messy situation on my hands. The problem isn't as unavoidable as it seems. With the Best Darn Yarn Tenders (aka Yarn Bras), maintaining the quality of your yarn has never been easier. The yarn tenders stretch to wrap around your skeins or balls of yarn, keeping them from becoming tangled or matted even while you're working. These tenders are guaranteed to keep your yarn beautiful from start to finish.
These yarn tenders aren't only for maintaining yarn while you knit. They also work well for the storage of your lovely collection. So, get ready to get that unruly stash organized with the Best Darn Yarn Tenders (aka Yarn Bras). You won't have to deal with the frustration of trying to detangle your stash before you can get to work on your next knitting project. Simply wrap up all of your yarn and keep them looking as beautiful as the day you brought them home from the store.The tenders come in an assortment of fun colors so you can even color code your yarns by weight class for an even more organized stash. They also revert back to their compact size, making them easy to store when not in use. You simply can't go wrong with Best Darn Yarn Tenders (aka Yarn Bras)!
Read NextDebbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Blue Face Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin King
- Pixie Dust Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn in Dark Driftwood
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You