Soho's Snood Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Soho's Snood Kit
Provided By: We Are Knitters
Reviewed by Julie DaMario, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Breaking news: bohemian-chic is in, and chunky scarves are the must-have item of the season. Bring the free-spirited appeal of major fashion retailers to your knitting needles with the Soho's Snood Kit. This amazingly convenient knitting kit includes everything you need to create your very own cold weather snood. Whether you're just learning how to knit or you've been at it for years, this simple kit from We Are Knitters gives you the tools to knit a gorgeous (and warm!) snood you'll wear all season long.
When you start with great materials, you're bound to get a fabulous result. The Soho's Snood Kit from We Are Knitters uses only the finest 100% Peruvian sheep wool--ideal for the utmost comfort and warmth. Their gorgeous wool comes in 23 beautiful colorways like aquamarine, olive, fuchsia, wine, mauve, and more.
We Are Knitters provides everything you need to create an accessory you'll be proud to call your own. The Soho's Snood Kit contains the following:
- The Soho's Snood knitting pattern
- Two 200 gram balls of 100% Peruvian sheep wool
- One pair of 15mm wooden knitting needles
- One sewing needle
This season, don't sacrifice style for comfort. The Soho's Snood Kit gives you the tools to create the ultimate cold weather accessory for urban fashionistas and bohemian trend-setters. This deliciously chunky snood is the perfect finishing touch to your autumn or winter attire. So, whether you're looking for your next go-to knit or scavenging for a last minute gift idea, the Soho's Snood Kit is a must-have for knitters of all skill levels.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Gleener Review
- Pocket Knitter
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Eclair Yarn
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Artesano Superfine Alpaca Yarn
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You