Rolling Yarn Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Rolling Yarn Tote
Provided by: Everything Mary
Reviewed by: Julie DaMario
For knitters who like to take their projects with them, the Rolling Yarn Tote from Everything Mary is a must have. This stylish, practical tote has a suitcase like construction and is perfect for storing you needles, skeins, pattern books, and more.
The Rolling Yarn tote is equipped with two large wheels that are easy to maneuver over bumpy and smooth surfaces. When you want your knitting materials to stay put, there are built in pegs which keep the Rolling Yarn Tote in an upright position. For added mobility, there is a retractable locking handle, allowing you to easily push or pull all of your knitting creations. However, if you feel like carrying the tote like a purse, there are comfortable, rolled fabric straps as well.
The Rolling Yarn Tote is 16.25 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 17 inches high, making it large enough to hold multiple balls of yarn, several pattern books, and a variety of needle types. Inside the tote are several pockets, perfect for keeping your needles straight and aligned for easy access. There is also an outer pocket with a magnetic closure for smaller knitting materials like markers, buttons, and appliques.
The Rolling Yarn Tote is made with durable, microfiber material and comes in a fashionable print. I would definitely recommend this tote to any knitter who enjoys bringing their projects on the go.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- One Skein of Ozark Opulent Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Decades Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Gifts for Knitters: 15 Unique Ideas
- Watercolor Poncho
- Aurora Stitch
- Aurora Hat
- Simple Short-row Slippers
- 21 Free Knitted Christmas Tree Patterns
- Beaded Rounds Hat
- Christmas Lights Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You