Project in a Box
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Project in a Box
Gifted By: PostStitch
Reviewed by Morgan Metcalf, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you could have your next knitting project delivered right to your doorstep? As a knitter, I know that sometimes receiving an entire kit for a project helps tremendously. After all, it takes the guesswork out of finding the exact yarn and saves you an extra trip to every yarn store you frequent when your favorite one just so happens to be out of the yarn you need. In all of my years, however, I have never come across a knitting kit quite like this one.
Through their monthly subscription program, PostStitch has made a unique knitting project kit unlike any I've ever seen. Sure, I'd heard of kits that included all of the yarn necessary to complete a specific pattern, but I'd never before encountered a kit that also included the needles and the stitch markers I'd be needing. PostStitch's projects in a box are fun kits for the experienced knitter and a great way for the curious, new knitter to learn a new technique. They come with everything you could possibly need.
I came across these awesome boxes while walking through Vogue Knitting Live and knew I just had to share it with everyone I knew. This program comes with two great options— BigStitch (projects for adult women) and LittleStitch (projects for babies). However, the make up of the boxes is typically the same. No matter which option you choose, you're getting an amazing knitting project delivered to your house in full every single month. So, what all do you receive?
Each month's project in a box comes with the following:
- one printed pattern
- premium yarn
- knitting needles from ChiaoGoo
- all the notions needed (tapestry needle, cable hook, stitch holder, etc.)
- a couple of extra goodies that vary from month to month
I know what some of you might be thinking. What if you open your box, but you don't really want to knit the pattern you've been given? Well, PostStitch has taken that into account as well. Also included inside each box is the link to the Pinterest board for the month where you can find a slew of alternative projects that can be created with the contents of that month's box— which could be anything from beautiful knit hats to fingerless gloves to elegant scarves. You're sure to find something to add to your evergrowing queue of must-knit projects. That's not all, though! PostStitch also sets aside a special time within the month to hold a Q&A with knitters who may be struggling or just a tad bit confused about the pattern.
Have you ever experienced something like this before? With so many great things to be gained, what's not to love about this amazing product?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Blue Face Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin King
- Unicorn Baby Beyond Clean and Beyond Fibre Wash
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win Red Heart Evermore Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You