Milk + Honey Lotion Bar
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Milk + Honey Lotion Bar
Gifted by Milk + Honey
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
I'm absolutely in love with my Lavender Scented Milk + Honey Bar. As a fan of all-natural products, particularly when they have locally grown and sourced materials, the philosophy behind Milk + Honey is right up my alley. The quality of the bars is without question. As soon as you open up one of these lotion bars, you know you're in for a treat. Knitters and other fiber artists can be particularly susceptible to cracked and dry skin, especially in winter. These lotion bars are an excellent cure for that ailment. I loved using the bar; it left my skin feeling wonderfully soothed and smelling great.
I almost fell out of my chair the first time I opened up my Milk + Honey Lotion Bar. Words can't really capture the delightful lavender scent that greeted me as I opened up the tin; these bars smell incredibly good, and, better yet, have a very strong scent. Other editors in my office know whenever I've opened up the tin (not that anyone's complaining). I don't even always use my lotion bar for my skin. More often than not, I'm just opening up the tin to smell the bar. I've found the act strangely soothing. Whenever I'm taking a moment to think something over, I'll open up the tin and let the lavender scent waft over me.
The Milk + Honey website says that these bars can be used as a relaxing form of aroma therapy, and I'd definitely say it's true. I've basically started myself on a routine without even thinking about it. Every time I feel stressed out at work, I just take out my bar and smell it; somehow the scent is just so good, so clean and beautiful, that it makes me feel better. Currently there are four scents--lavender, lemon grass, citrus, and unscented--to choose from. Each smell is delightful in its own way; there isn't a scent offered that I wouldn't want to own.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Gleener Review
- Pocket Knitter
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Eclair Yarn
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Artesano Superfine Alpaca Yarn
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You