Lay Flat to Dry Mug
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Lay Flat to Dry Mug and Handwash Mug
Provided by Knitbaahpurl
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
I’ll be honest—I’m totally in love with the “Handwash” and “Lay Flat to Dry” mugs from Knitbaahpurl. Under normal circumstances, I’m a huge fan of mugs, and the sheep-themed patterns take these mugs to the next level. Although a bit smaller than the average mug, these cute creations are perfect for casually sipping tea or coffee with a friend. The obvious knitting references and original art adorning the cups are only another reason to love them. The silly illustrations of sheep on each mug is what really sets these products apart from the rest. Knitbaahpurl reimagines simple knitting care instructions as if they were applied directly to the source of wool, sheep, with hilarious results.
I can easily imagine myself sipping on a cup of tea from one of these cute mugs. Ideally, I’ll be drinking my tea while knitting, creating the ultimate domestic scene. Any knitter or crochet fan—any fiber arts fan, really—will get these simple, witty jokes. The illustrations of the tiny sheep acting out washing instructions for wool, as if they had to take care of their fleeces before being sheered, are wonderfully whimsical. Anyone who’s crossed paths with sheep or wool is sure to adore these fantastic mugs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win the Essential Yarn Collection from Bergere de France!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You