Lay Flat to Dry Mug
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Lay Flat to Dry Mug and Handwash Mug
Provided by Knitbaahpurl
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
I’ll be honest—I’m totally in love with the “Handwash” and “Lay Flat to Dry” mugs from Knitbaahpurl. Under normal circumstances, I’m a huge fan of mugs, and the sheep-themed patterns take these mugs to the next level. Although a bit smaller than the average mug, these cute creations are perfect for casually sipping tea or coffee with a friend. The obvious knitting references and original art adorning the cups are only another reason to love them. The silly illustrations of sheep on each mug is what really sets these products apart from the rest. Knitbaahpurl reimagines simple knitting care instructions as if they were applied directly to the source of wool, sheep, with hilarious results.
I can easily imagine myself sipping on a cup of tea from one of these cute mugs. Ideally, I’ll be drinking my tea while knitting, creating the ultimate domestic scene. Any knitter or crochet fan—any fiber arts fan, really—will get these simple, witty jokes. The illustrations of the tiny sheep acting out washing instructions for wool, as if they had to take care of their fleeces before being sheered, are wonderfully whimsical. Anyone who’s crossed paths with sheep or wool is sure to adore these fantastic mugs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Tunisian Interchangeable Needle and Case Set!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- Slithering Scarp Scarf
- Twisted Wristers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You