La Boheme Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
La Boheme Yarn
Gifted by Fiesta Yarn
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Sometimes knitting is less about practicality and all about decoration. Fiesta Yarns’ La Boheme is a perfect yarn to pull out for that lacy scarf or shawl. Fiesta has a wide range of colors available in this yarn, practically spoiling knitters for color choice. Available in both solid and variegated color ways, La Boheme yarn is sure to come in a color that will please you. Like all yarn from Fiesta, La Boheme is a high-quality, gorgeous yarn. At just over 100 grams per skein, these generous skeins have a lot of yardage.
A luxurious blend of fibers, this is a durable, attractive yarn that will catch everyone’s eye. Mohair gives this yarn a luxurious, soft halo that gives the yarn an almost ethereal look. A combination of wool, nylon, and rayon add additional support and softness to this yarn. The texture of the yarn is purposefully not consistent—slightly chunkier rayon sections alternate with mohair and wool sections—so this yarn has an interesting visual texture when knitted.
For knitters who love color and want a one-of-a-kind look, La Boheme is a great choice. The changing colors combine with the varying textures to creating a stunning finished product. Knitters who like to create unique projects will love this yarn.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Lhasa Wilderness Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You