Dreamz Single Pointed Needles
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knit one, purl two. Choose your favorite yarn. Grab a set of knitting needles. Learning the art of knitting will open up a whole new world in the crafting industry. If you're just learning to knit then it's crucial to really understand the tools you're working with. My newest favorite set of needles is the Dreamz Single Pointed Needles from Knitter's Pride.
These single pointed needles have perfect points and are flawlessly tapered, which is ideal for all yarns and every knitting project. The needles are strong, flexible and lightweight, giving you a positive experience when using them. The polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down your knitting rhythm. Because this needle is gentle in the hand and warm to the touch, it can provide hours of knitting without those nasty hand cramps or fatigue.
What I really like about these needles is that they come in an array of fantastic colors for mix and match or organizational options. Each color is a different size needle: Size 2.5 is Yellow Topaz, size 3 is Royale Blue, size 5 is Orange Lily, size 9 is Misty Green, and size 10 is Candy Pink. You get the picture; there are 15 needle sizes and colors to choose from.
Some have said these are the smoothest and most luxurious knitting needles they've ever worked with. I've also heard the stitches seem to fly on the needle implying these are easy to use and will work up your projects quickly. Don't take their word for it, try out a set today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Maker Big Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win the Trekker Knitting Bag!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Alpaca Blend Yarn
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular Needles!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You