Knitterella Stationery Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitterella Stationery Set
Provided by Knitterella
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Kniterella doesn’t just make fashionable and functional stash bags. The company, and designer Jill Zielinski, also offer a selection of paper goods just for the stylish knitter. In today’s technological world, sometimes a hand written note can be a little more meaningful, and Kniterella’s stationery is the perfect way for a knitter to jot down notes or write a thoughtful note.
There are a couple of different paper products offered by the Knitterella shop, all of which are adorable. Perhaps the most immediately useful offering is the project tags, perfect for projects destined to be gifts. These tags feature a picture of a ball of yarn with the words “knitted by” and “especially for,” so these tags are ready to use for the holiday season. The back of the tag is what really makes these gift tags shine; there is room on the back to fill out specific information about the knitted item, including size, fiber, and care instructions. These tags will help ensure that your loved one gives your knitting the right type of care. If you are mailing your knitted gift and want to enclose a special letter, Knitterella also makes cute knitting-themed note cards that match the gift tags.
For the knitter who likes to jot down notes, Knitterella provides a variety of stylish notepads, perfect for short thoughts and lists. A fun slogan operates as the background of each pad. Phrases like “Knitting Is My Cardio” and “ A Stitch A Day Keeps The Shrink Away” provide a bit of knitting related humor. You'll want to write all of your friends quick letters with these notepads.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Lhasa Wilderness Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- Philadelphus Shawl Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You