Knitterella Stationery Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitterella Stationery Set
Provided by Knitterella
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Kniterella doesn’t just make fashionable and functional stash bags. The company, and designer Jill Zielinski, also offer a selection of paper goods just for the stylish knitter. In today’s technological world, sometimes a hand written note can be a little more meaningful, and Kniterella’s stationery is the perfect way for a knitter to jot down notes or write a thoughtful note.
There are a couple of different paper products offered by the Knitterella shop, all of which are adorable. Perhaps the most immediately useful offering is the project tags, perfect for projects destined to be gifts. These tags feature a picture of a ball of yarn with the words “knitted by” and “especially for,” so these tags are ready to use for the holiday season. The back of the tag is what really makes these gift tags shine; there is room on the back to fill out specific information about the knitted item, including size, fiber, and care instructions. These tags will help ensure that your loved one gives your knitting the right type of care. If you are mailing your knitted gift and want to enclose a special letter, Knitterella also makes cute knitting-themed note cards that match the gift tags.
For the knitter who likes to jot down notes, Knitterella provides a variety of stylish notepads, perfect for short thoughts and lists. A fun slogan operates as the background of each pad. Phrases like “Knitting Is My Cardio” and “ A Stitch A Day Keeps The Shrink Away” provide a bit of knitting related humor. You'll want to write all of your friends quick letters with these notepads.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You