GoKnit Pouch Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Provided by knowknits
Reviewed by Julie DaMario
Knitting on-the-go just got that much easier with the GoKnit Pouch. This lightweight, drawstring bag is perfect for touting your knitting projects wherever your next adventure takes you. At first glance, I thought this bag was just a simple, nylon bag with no outstanding features. But after I studied it a little more, I realized all that the GoKnit Pouch has to offer.
First of all, the material of the bag is perfect for storing yarn and other fibers. The pouch is made of nylon ripstop fabric, which is both machine washable and dryable. It’s superior to a bag made of cloth or other natural material because it will keep all your projects dry and protected from the elements.
Another nice feature is the drawstring for easy access. The drawstring comes with a securable cordlock that easily slides open when you’re ready to knit, and stays closed when you are ready to pack up. The outer loop is great for hanging the pouch on a hook for easy clean up. The loop also offers a practical option for added mobility. You can fasten the loop to your purse strap, belt buckle, or backpack for hands-free carrying. This is a great option for touting your yarns with you to kids’ baseball games, the dentist, or anywhere else you love to knit.
Another wonderful organizational features about the GoKnit Pouch is that it comes in three different sizes, each suitable for different knitting projects. The small pouch measures 8” high X 6” wide and is great for smaller knitting projects such as socks, mittens, and baby clothes; the medium measures 11” high by 8” wide and is perfect for larger items like adult-size sweaters or small baby blankets; the large measures 13” high X 11” wide and can fit large projects like afghans or coats. The large pouch has the additional feature of attaching the drawstring to the bottom of the pouch for a comfortable shoulder strap.
This practical pouch also comes in over twenty color options. The regular colors include blue, camo, green, maroon, navy, orange, orchid, purple, pink, red, silver, turquoise, and yellow; the Jewel Collection has fun colors in precious stone options like amethyst, champagne gold, emerald, ruby, and sapphire. The prints that I’m most excited about, however, are the ones offered in the Limited Edition choices: fur, ostrich, and zebra. Personally, I can’t decide between fur and turquoise!
Overall, this bag is a great value. I love how the GoKnit Pouch offers mobility, practicality, and the option to customize your knitting storage. If you’ve been on the prowl for a knitting bag, the GoKnit Pouch is definitely worth a try.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- Chance to win Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You