We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted By: Alpaca With A Twist
Reviewed by: Ashley Alfirevic, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
This Fino hank is absolutely regal! It's super soft and luxurious--this yarn is named Dutchess Blue for more than just its gorgeous color. You'll get the royal treatment when you knit with this upscale blend of fibers. Made of 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk, this yarn is 100% lavish.
The Italian word Fino is associated with all things fine, thin, subtle, and pure. Often used to describe the most exceptional Italian sherries, Alpaca With a A Twist uses it to describe their most outstanding lace yarns. Only the best alpaca fleece goes into these luxurious hanks. Because the direct English translation means "up to", I think it's fair to say that this is the pinnacle of luxury yarns. This exquisite yarn is one that all other alpaca brands should aspire to be.
This thin, lightweight yarn is perfect for making gossamer shawls. Any intricate lace pattern would look elegant when knit with this yarn. With its lustrous sheen and breathtaking softness, this yarn would make fancy evening attire fit for a queen. With its beautiful light blue color, this yarn could be used for icy winter wear or breezy summer knits.
If you're looking to make something both supple and bold, then this is the yarn for you. While single strands will yield sheer, delicate shawls, two or three will result in soft, sleek wearables to keep you warm and stately.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Chance to win a Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Chance to win the Easy Krysten Ritter Sweater Kit!
Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Jogless Stripes
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You