Darn Good Yarn Linen Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Linen clothing is a go-to during spring, summer, and early autumn. Lightweight while providing coverage from the sun, it's a no-brainer for those warm, breezy days, and it can now be your go-to for gorgeous, lightweight projects. Darn Good Yarn's Linen 2-Ply Yarn is a beautiful yarn that gets better with every wear. With cooler months coming, this yarn is perfect for day-to-night projects like shawls or tunics that will keep you cool in the sunshine and warm in the evening.
Made in India, this yarn's color selection reflects the rich color scheme of the country; in jewel tones like Pink, Purple, and Teal with a neutral Grey to offset them, your projects will complement each other perfectly, and they will transition into autumn with ease. When you first work with this yarn you might not think it is the softest, but the best part about it is that it softens and becomes shinier with each wear, resulting in a strong and beautiful finished product.
Each skein of yarn measures 350 yards and weighs 100 grams. The only downside I found with this yarn is that it can be difficult to clean; to wash it you must either hand wash cold and lay flat to dry, or dry clean your project. This can seem like a hassle, but if you want to keep this yarn looking perfect, it's a necessary step to take. A small price to pay for a beautiful shawl or other project! The recommended needle sizes for this yarn are sizes 3-5, and I think this would look most beautiful in a lacy, open stitch.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
- Chance to win a Tidal Pool Sparkle Yarn and Bowl!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You