Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Nothing is more frustrating then when you're in the middle of a row, you need to pull more yarn out of the skein and there goes the ball...it rolls and rolls and rolls, and now there goes the cat. When you're working up a crochet pattern, the last thing you want happening is to be chasing after a ball of yarn. Darn Good Yarn has a new product out that can help make crocheting easier.
The Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl from Darn Good Yarn is an exquisite piece of art. It is made out of Sheesham wood, which comes from an evergreen rosewood tree. Now I don't know if it was my imagination, but when I took the bowl out of the box I could smell a beautiful smell, almost as if I could still smell the tree that it came from. The amazing woodwork of the bowl is just mesmerizing. The pattern and details throughout just makes me so happy that this was handmade.
Darn Good Yarn continues to amaze me as they work with a co-op in India providing fairtrade, safe jobs for over 600 families. The products are fabulous, just as the cause is. When the bowls were added to their product line they were able to hire 10 more people. By buying and owning one of these bowls you truly are touching other peoples' lives in such a positive way.
This Yarn Bowl is super easy to use -- all you have to do is pull the beginning of the skein through the front design of the bowl and that's it! The bowl will keep your yarn rolling, but in an organized fashion so you don't have to chase after it or worry about your pet getting to it before you. If you're looking to simplify your time crocheting, then you're going to love this bowl.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win a Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set!
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Vivian Knit Cowl
- Ella Baby Cardigan Pattern
- Chevron Knitted Cardigan Pattern
- Shaded Steps Sweater Pattern
- Hortense Maskens
- Easter Loop Yarn Wreath
- Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
- Mountain Ridges Earflap Hat Pattern
- Seed Stitch Entrelac Washcloth
- Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You