Clear Wristlet Yarn Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Clear Wristlet Yarn Bag
Provided by Chicken Boots
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Every knitter has run into the problem of tangled yarn. Whether it happens during travel or when a (supposedly unwitting) pet or child takes an interest in your yarn, the resulting mess of yarn is a headache to straighten out. Keeping yarn neat can be a real struggle, especially for knitters who like to take their projects with them to work or on trips. Chicken Boots is one quickly growing company that offers knitters a unique and adorable solution to these typical knitting-related issues.
The Clear Wristlet is a perfect example of the elegant products Chicken Boots has to offer knitters. The idea behind this yarn bag is simple: it’s a place to put your ball of yarn while you work on your project. A clear body makes it easy to gauge about how much yarn you have left to work with, while a cute cloth top and edging gives the bag a bit of personality. An elastic band in the top of the bag makes storing your yarn easy, and ensures that it won’t get out on accident.
I am absolutely taken with the entire line of Chicken Boots creations. It’s clear that someone familiar with the process, and problems, of knitting created these products. The Clear Wristlet is one yarn bag I’d love to add to my arsenal of knitting tools; it is easy to use and cute enough to take anywhere. I can hardly believe that these products are hand-made! I love that the Chicken Boots products are create with as much care and love as my knitting projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Pearls Knitting Needles
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular Needles!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for an Infinity Scarf
- Carrot Cake Beanie
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You