Chic-a Single Yarn Keeper
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Single Yarn Keeper from Chic-a is a great way to keep your yarn nice and organized as you work up your current knit pattern. The sleek design keeps your yarn clean, raveled, and protected as you work, and the clear top helps you keep track of how much yarn you have left as you work.
This small, protective case measures 5" x 5" x 5" and is circular shaped. It features a zippered closure and a clear top with a hole in the middle of it to pull your yarn through. The hole is fairly small, which makes sense for most yarn weights such as worsted and even bulky; I imagine it would be hard to pull through a skein of mega bulky yarn.
If you like working with single skein projects, then the Single Yarn Keeper is perfect for you. If you prefer working with more than one ball of yarn at a time, perhaps the other sizes would better fit your needs such as the Double Yarn Keeper or the Triple Yarn Keeper. For avid knitters, it would be super hard to pick just one size. Plus, there are nine amazing different prints to choose from, as well including Zebra, Butterflies, Wildflower, Martinique Yellow (pictured above), and more. We love all the prints so much, it's hard to pick a favorite. Available for only $18, it's easy to collect them all!
If you'd like to take your knit project on-the-go, there's even a small handle you can use to carry the bag. Plus, it's easy to fold up when it's not in use, which allows for super easy and convenient storage.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Burly Spun Yarn Review
- Back to School Knitting: 14 Easy Knit Patterns
- Broken Rib Slouchy Hat
- 2-Hour Butterfly Beanie
- Marigold Seed Stitch Headband
- Easy Cuffed Baby Booties
- Cabled Chicken Sweater
- How to Knit Socks: 14 of the Trendiest Knit Sock Patterns
- Mindless Garter Stitch Scarf
- Chunky Relaxed Cable Scarf