Chic-a Single Yarn Keeper
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Single Yarn Keeper from Chic-a is a great way to keep your yarn nice and organized as you work up your current knit pattern. The sleek design keeps your yarn clean, raveled, and protected as you work, and the clear top helps you keep track of how much yarn you have left as you work.
This small, protective case measures 5" x 5" x 5" and is circular shaped. It features a zippered closure and a clear top with a hole in the middle of it to pull your yarn through. The hole is fairly small, which makes sense for most yarn weights such as worsted and even bulky; I imagine it would be hard to pull through a skein of mega bulky yarn.
If you like working with single skein projects, then the Single Yarn Keeper is perfect for you. If you prefer working with more than one ball of yarn at a time, perhaps the other sizes would better fit your needs such as the Double Yarn Keeper or the Triple Yarn Keeper. For avid knitters, it would be super hard to pick just one size. Plus, there are nine amazing different prints to choose from, as well including Zebra, Butterflies, Wildflower, Martinique Yellow (pictured above), and more. We love all the prints so much, it's hard to pick a favorite. Available for only $18, it's easy to collect them all!
If you'd like to take your knit project on-the-go, there's even a small handle you can use to carry the bag. Plus, it's easy to fold up when it's not in use, which allows for super easy and convenient storage.
Read NextknitCompanion App
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- knitCompanion App
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You