- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Red Lace Interchangeables
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Red Lace Interchangeables
Gifted by: ChiaoGoo
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
The coolest little knitting set has just landed in my lap. Red Lace Interchangeables from ChiaoGoo is what every knitter should have in their knitting stash. From the amazingly beautiful design to the goodies inside, you're going to want to get one of these!
The interchangeable knitting needles come in a fabulously designed floral-type of zipped case. When you open it up you'll find 7 knitting tips in 2.75mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm and 5.0mm. You'll also see two, double-rows of pockets to hold all your needles. This set also comes with small cables to attach to the knitting tips to give you a fabulous knitting experience.
What really caught my eye is the zippered pocket on the outside of the case. I thought it would just be a nice little extra storage area, but much to my surprise there were goodies in there! Inside were stitch markers, a gauge ruler, T pins and stoppers, so that you can screw into the cables so the yarn won't slip off. The needles can either be screwed into the cables or into the stoppers.
The TWIST red cables are memory free! They consist of a multi-strand, steel cable coated with red nylon. Everything in this set from coded cable connectors, end stoppers, T-shaped tightening keys, stitch markers, a needle gauge and compact, is what every knitter needs. This makes a fabulous gift to give to a knitter friend or something to keep for yourself. If you haven't had a chance to try this out now is the time to get motivated!
Read NextDebbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Blue Face Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin King
- Pixie Dust Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn in Dark Driftwood
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You