Box Bag Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Box Bag Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
If you're anything like the typical knitter then my guess is that you have more than one, two and even three works of progress laying around the house somewhere. It can get tough keeping track of all your projects and even more, finding the space for them. I know what my craft room looks like and it isn't pretty; I have tote bags full of yarn, plastic bags full of WIP's and hooks and needles all over the place. If anyone has any organization ideas I'd love to hear them! At least the first step I can take is using one of many products from Cristine Creates, more specifically the Box Bags.
The Box Bags are available in a small size and a large size and are made of premium cotton fabric with fleece interfacing to maintain its structured support, along with a nylon zipper closure. The lining material matches the exterior, so you're guaranteed to have a fabulous bag. The fabric designs are super stylish and modern from batik to florals to paisley to plaid; you'll easily love the print of your new bag.
The small Box Bags are great for smaller projects like socks, baby items, hats and mittens and can even hold one or two skeins with the project. The big Box Bags are good for larger projects like knit scarves, shawls or parts of a big project; it can hold a two-to-three skein project.
What's nice about the box bag is that there is a little handle on the side for easy carrying. You can also machine wash cold and tumble dry on a low setting, so you don't have to worry about it getting too dirty if your craft room is a bit messy. The Box Bag is fashionable, brightly colored and can easily be found in your collection of other totes filled with your stash; get one today.
Comment below and let us know how you store your WIP's!
Read NextNomad Sock Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- LanaMundi Yarns Silver Spun Yarn
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You