Bergere de France Magic+ Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Bergere de France Magic+ Yarn
Gifted by: Bergere de France
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Bergere de France is known for their quality French-made yarns, and their Magic+ Yarn is no exception. Spun from one of the most advanced mills in Europe, Magic+ is a chunky weight yarn that contains fifty percent acrylic and fifty percent combed wool. The unique blend of acrylic and wool forms a round and even yarn that will emphasize the detail and texture of all your knit projects!
One great project example to showcase the way this yarn works up is the Knit Muk Luks Slippers pattern found in Bergere de France's eBook, Your Knit Guide to Winter: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns from Bergere de France. We have a sample of this cozy project here in the office, and the stitch detail is showcased just fabulously. The cables in the front and back of the slipper are the perfect areas to study. They are knit to allow a cord to weave through and tighten the slipper shoelace-style. This yarn is great for making pom poms as well (as seen attached to the knit cords). The stockinette stitch is used and the results are classic. The stitch detail is so clear with this chunky yarn.
Magic+ Yarn is great for beginners and experienced knitters alike because the composition allows everyone to knit patterns easily. Patterns should work up evenly no matter the stitch you choose. This is also an easy care yarn that is machine washable and able to tumble dry. Low maintenance, high quality, and even knits? This yarn is a win all around!
Magic+ Yarn comes in twenty-four stunning colors. The color choices are soft bordering on neutral, so this yarn will work up into beautiful accessories for almost any outfit. The subtle colors also allow the stitch work to really define the piece. Find thumbnail previews of these beautiful color choices below.
The next time you're ready to make a project with chunky yarn, consider Magic+ by Bergere de France. With a round texture that works up evenly and a lovely soft color palette pleasing to the eye, this yarn is an excellent choice for your next new project.
Read NextYarn Pop Trekker Knitting Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Trekker Knitting Bag!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- A Radiant (Cotton) Knitting Experience Review
- Pocket Knitter
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Decades Yarn
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Gleener Review
- Win 3 Skeins of Lanaloft Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You