This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweetie Baby Knit Pixie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Baby hats are perfect for last minute shower gifts and this Sweetie Baby Knit Pixie is no exception - it works up in just a few short hours! The recommended yarn is a chunky weight, making it quick and easy to work with and it's delightfully soft for a brand new baby. Follow along with the free pattern here and keep an eye out for the full video tutorial coming to the B.hooked YouTube channel in August."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Patons Beehive Baby Chunky Yarn
Read NextCabled Baby Cocoon Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You