This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Smoky Mountain Baby Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Smoky Mountain Baby Dress is an intermediate knitting pattern with stranded and fair isle colorwork techniques. It is knit in a worsted weight yarn (medium weight, category #4). You will need to know how to do stranded colorwork or duplicate stitch for the bear colorwork as well as basic knit stitch, purl stitch and basic increases and decreases for the skirt, sleeve, armhole and neck shaping. It has a band in the back which buttons to help dress and undress baby. Finished Chest Size 16 (17, 18, 19, 20)” for infant size 3m (6m, 12m, 18m, 24m)"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You