This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Well Worn Cropped Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Well Worn Sweater is a lightweight, wool sweater. The cropped length gives it a stylish and trendy look, but it can easily be made to your desired length. The bottom cuff, sleeve cuffs, and v-neck are knitted in twisted rib for a bolder texture. The oversized width and generous sleeves makes for an extremely cozy sweater, even with the cropped length. This sweater is nearly seamless; the only seams are the shoulder seams. It is knit in the round from the bottom up. The upper back and front sections are knit separately and then joined at the shoulders. The sleeves are picked up at the armholes and worked in the round. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next$5 in Paris
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You