Tempesta Knit Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit this sexy, simple pullover with clever cut out details for a one of a kind top. Worked from the bottom up, in the round, mostly seamless, with minimal finishing. The flower petal inspired cutouts and cold shoulder details add visual interest and a subtle sex appeal. The hip ease gives the body of the sweater gorgeous drape and a flattering shape. And as a more conservative option, leave out the flower cut-outs and you have a gorgeous boatneck pullover (work the back for both the back and front)."
Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2X)
Bust 35 (39, 43, 47, 51)”
Hips 38½ (42½, 46½, 50½, 54½)”
Length 21½ (22, 23, 23½, 24½)”
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 (3, 3, 3, 4) hanks Be So Sporty Yarn
- US3 (3.25mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You