We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A fine gauge, sport weight, short sleeved pullover with unique sleeve treatment, lace medallion motif and a keyhole design. Customize the sweater in 7 or more ways with minimal modifications. The delicate gauge of this sweater is flattering on a variety of figures and offers subtle hip ease without increases or decreases. The sleeve detail is embellished after the armhole is created for the optical illusion without the elongated armhole. Customize the sweater in 7 or more ways with minimal modifications. The lace medallion and keyhole openings are both optional as a pair, or separate, and the sweater is completely reversible from front to back. Finished sizes: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52) bust 24.5 (25, 25.5, 26, 26.5, 27 )” length Scroll to the bottom of this free pattern page to see the charts and schematic!"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 6 (7, 7, 8, 9) hanks Be So Sporty Yarn
- US3 (3.25mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You