We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A fine gauge, sport weight, short sleeved pullover with unique sleeve treatment, lace medallion motif and a keyhole design. Customize the sweater in 7 or more ways with minimal modifications. The delicate gauge of this sweater is flattering on a variety of figures and offers subtle hip ease without increases or decreases. The sleeve detail is embellished after the armhole is created for the optical illusion without the elongated armhole. Customize the sweater in 7 or more ways with minimal modifications. The lace medallion and keyhole openings are both optional as a pair, or separate, and the sweater is completely reversible from front to back. Finished sizes: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52) bust 24.5 (25, 25.5, 26, 26.5, 27 )” length Scroll to the bottom of this free pattern page to see the charts and schematic!"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 6 (7, 7, 8, 9) hanks Be So Sporty Yarn
- US3 (3.25mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 10 Advanced Knitting Patterns
- Knit Market Tote
- Cornflower Knit Cardigan Pattern
- Long Weekend Knitted Cardigan
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You