Mod T-shirt Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a super easy t-shirt knitting pattern that is great for beginner knitters! It also works up super quickly because it uses large US size 15 knitting needles. The sweater is made by simply knitting a front and back panel and seaming at the shoulders and sides. The length is completely customizable and there is the perfect amount of arm coverage. This top will take you from summer to fall and can be made in any color!"
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You