Kimmy Knit Top Short or Long Sleeve
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Originally designed as a cap sleeve pullover, this sweater pattern now comes complete with long sleeve instructions. This simple and beautiful lace top couldn’t be easier to knit. Its worked in the round, seamlessly, from the bottom up. The sheer lace yoke is both sweet and sexy. The drape of the yarn in simple stockinette stitch is a dream to wear and admire with movement. Dress it up or wear it casually with jeans. You can’t go wrong with the Kimmy Top! Watch the detailed how-to tutorial video on Kristin's YouTube Channel here: https://youtu.be/loue0LOE2zc"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 (2, 3, 3, 4) skeins Be So Sporty yarn SHORT SLEEVED VERSION
- 3 (3, 4, 4, 5) skeins Be So Sporty Yarn LONG SLEEVED VERSION
- US6 (4mm) circular knitting needles (24")
- 4 stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You