This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cherish Chunky Knit Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Cardigans are a daily staple of my wardrobe. I’m always shifting between hot & cold, so I love the ability to throw on something cozy and look cute. I love knitting cardigans probably more than I love wearing them. Today I’d love to introduce you to my latest design- The Cherish Cardigan! This oversized bulky knit cardigan only took two evenings to make, and provided me with hours of relaxing knitting. I’m in love with the drama of these billowy sleeves and the simple sillhouette. It’s just starting to get cool enough outside to turn on our fireplace, and I think that is probably my favorite time of year."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You