Be So Wild Easy Knit Top
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Learn how to knit on HUGE needles with gorgeous, gauzy, sparkly novelty yarn for a beautiful layering piece that knits up in a flash! It is super simple, easy to wear, and looks great! It has 8 inches of ease to be an easy to wear layer. This yarn has so much drape at this gauge, it looks great over anything! Be So Wild Yarn is a special, one-of-a-kind novelty yarn made from ribbons, mohair, sequins and sparkle and wrapped with a silk thread. It is done in only one place: Kristin's Florida studio, Watch the how to tutorial video on Kristin’s YouTube Channel here: https://youtu.be/rjNa3_l3YqI"
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 2 balls Be So Wild Yarn
- US50 (25mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- Christmas Garter Stitch Mittens
- Adalynn's Seeds Knit Hat
- Mrs Claus Purse
- Pink Courage Chemo and Breast Cancer Awareness Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You