Wandering Love Knit Lace Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit from the top down, completely seamlessly, this vest is a really simple project. The raglan shaping is done in garter stitch (knit every row). The closure is similar to a scarf or sarong: you simply tie the corners of the front tabs. That’s it! The lower body is a simple wavy lace pattern and there is no shaping whatsoever in the pattern. It’s easy to memorize. The lower hem is exaggerated for great hip ease that looks flattering on everyone. Slip this vest over a casual dress or tanktop and jeans. Or layer it with a button down shirt and suit pants for a splash of color at the office! Sizes S (M, L, XL, 2X) Finished Measurements Bust 35 (39, 43, 47, 51)” Length 23¼ (24, 25, 25¾, 26¼)”"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 (1, 2, 2, 2) hanks Be So Fine Yarn
- US3 (3.25mm) knitting needles
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You