Wandering Love Knit Lace Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit from the top down, completely seamlessly, this vest is a really simple project. The raglan shaping is done in garter stitch (knit every row). The closure is similar to a scarf or sarong: you simply tie the corners of the front tabs. That’s it! The lower body is a simple wavy lace pattern and there is no shaping whatsoever in the pattern. It’s easy to memorize. The lower hem is exaggerated for great hip ease that looks flattering on everyone. Slip this vest over a casual dress or tanktop and jeans. Or layer it with a button down shirt and suit pants for a splash of color at the office! Sizes S (M, L, XL, 2X) Finished Measurements Bust 35 (39, 43, 47, 51)” Length 23¼ (24, 25, 25¾, 26¼)”"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 (1, 2, 2, 2) hanks Be So Fine Yarn
- US3 (3.25mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You