We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This feminine and whimsical knit lace shrug knits up quickly with the use of elongated twist stitches. The rippled texture of a classic feather and fan stitch pattern adds dramatic visual texture and is deceptively easy to knit. Make this in only a few shorts hours for a special occasion or a last minute gift. And it only takes one ball of Be So Sporty Yarn. You will love the luxurious drape of this fabric against your skin, and the sheen is so elegant, too."
Notes20" tall x 24" wide;
3" sleeves with 18" wide in center. This size is customize-able depending on length of sleeve seams.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 ball Be So Sporty yarn, shown in Passionate Plum
- US8 (5mm) knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You