We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This feminine and whimsical knit lace shrug knits up quickly with the use of elongated twist stitches. The rippled texture of a classic feather and fan stitch pattern adds dramatic visual texture and is deceptively easy to knit. Make this in only a few shorts hours for a special occasion or a last minute gift. And it only takes one ball of Be So Sporty Yarn. You will love the luxurious drape of this fabric against your skin, and the sheen is so elegant, too."
20" tall x 24" wide;
3" sleeves with 18" wide in center. This size is customize-able depending on length of sleeve seams.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 ball Be So Sporty yarn, shown in Passionate Plum
- US8 (5mm) knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sixth Degree Shawl
- Pink subLime Knit Hat
- Lavender Cream Baby Blanket
- Be Merry Easy Knit Wreath
- Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
- Basketweave Chunky Knit Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Breeze Baby Sweater Pattern
- Gentle Breeze Baby Hat Pattern
- Irish Moss Easy Knit Hat
- Basic Newborn Knit Hat