This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Savannah Easy Knit Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a beautifully textured, oversized drapey vest that is very simple to knit. The stitch pattern is easy to memorize and the gathered shaping details on the front yoke are simple and refined. Add a belt for more styling possibilities. The Savannah Easy Knit Vest features Be So Easy Yarn, which you can find exclusively on Kristin Omdahl's website. Be So Easy yarn comes in twenty eight different beautiful colors. She can't wait to see what you enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 435 yds or (398m) #5 bulky weight yarn
- US13 (9mm) knitting needles
- 2 extra sets of knitting needles (or 1 extra set of knitting needles and one set of stitch holders) for three needle bind off
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Holders
Read NextAngelica Vest
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You