This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Viola Flat Knit Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Viola Flat Knit Slipper Socks Pattern one more cute and beginner friendly project. Knitting these slippers will make you enjoy the process and surprise you with a final result. For the slippers I was using 3.5 mm knitting needles and medium worsted weight yarn. To make it even easier you can follow video tutorial on my YouTube channel. In tutorial I am also telling how to increase or decrease the slipper's size. Hope you will like your slippers!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextKnit Christmas Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You