We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This wrap really accentuates the gorgeous thick/thin texture of the organic cotton yarn in simple stitches. Alternating between stockinette and reverse stockinette squares for a simple and elegant basket weave is not only easy and relaxing to knit but makes a knockout wrap! Adding the twisted fringe adds a pop of rustic flair that melts my heart. It is SO SOFT and comforting against your skin - I could wear this every day. This is a unisex pattern - it is equally gorgeous on a woman as it is striking on a man. Perfect for a special gift! To print or convert to PDF, please click the green “Print Friendly” button below this free pattern."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Be So Tender Yarn
- US8 (5mm) knitting needles
- Fringe twister
- Fray check
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You