The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This wrap really accentuates the gorgeous thick/thin texture of the organic cotton yarn in simple stitches. Alternating between stockinette and reverse stockinette squares for a simple and elegant basket weave is not only easy and relaxing to knit but makes a knockout wrap! Adding the twisted fringe adds a pop of rustic flair that melts my heart. It is SO SOFT and comforting against your skin - I could wear this every day. This is a unisex pattern - it is equally gorgeous on a woman as it is striking on a man. Perfect for a special gift! To print or convert to PDF, please click the green “Print Friendly” button below this free pattern."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Be So Tender Yarn
- US8 (5mm) knitting needles
- Fringe twister
- Fray check
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- Tasseled Women's Cardigan Pattern
- Contrasting Stripey Mitered Square
- Knit Drink Napkins
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You