The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Summer Sun Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Easy, pretty, effective … a perfect model for beginners, or a rest knitting for knitting addicts !! I adapted the “Winter Sun” model, in a colorful version, and quite large since the shawl once blocked is a little more than 230 cm long by 36 cm wide. All with 3.5mm needles, so it takes a moment, but a very relaxed moment! As for the pattern, I really detailed it so that knitting is done as serenely as possible, even for someone for whom it would be a first lace work. Besides, you can follow the written explanations while having the edge diagram on hand."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Zauber Flower Schoppel Wolle 1 ball
- needles 3.5mm
- fine hook
- 2 stitch markers. ,
- yarn or tapestry needle,
- blocking material.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You