Simply Striped Knit Lace Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Simply Striped Lace Shawl is another easy project by Kristin Omdahl Yarns. This shawl was designed with the intention of being the project you take on vacation or to knitting night with your friends. Because once you get the hang of the pattern, it is a zen, relaxing project that does not require constant attention to the pattern. This is a 2-skein project featuring Be So Sporty Yarn (100% bamboo, sport weight yarn), in hand dyed color ways Jaded Peacock and Harbor Fog."
NotesFinished size: 18" wide x 72" long
Watch the how-to tutorial video for this shawl on Kristin's YouTube Channel here: https://youtu.be/Z2iqE84Ohmo
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- (2) hanks Be So Sporty Yarn
- US10 (6mm) knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You