Shield Maiden Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit from the top down, this beautiful knit lace shawl has cleverly hidden increases so you never have to increase within the lace stitch pattern! The edging is very unique and allows you the option of beading without having to thread the beads onto your work first. This is a one-skein shawl pattern with Be So Fine Yarn. Watch the how-to tutorial video to make this shawl on Kristin's YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/AxPTLpYnBF8 Finished size: 70" wide x 31" long"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- (1) hank Be So Fine Yarn (shown in Pink Damask)
- US8 (5mm) circular knitting needles
- (48) 5mm silver charm beads (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- Tasseled Women's Cardigan Pattern
- Contrasting Stripey Mitered Square
- Knit Drink Napkins
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You