The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Rendezvous Lace Shawl Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This gorgeous knit lace shawl is the perfect wrap to cover your shoulders for a night out on the town. Once blocked, the easy to knit lace stitch pattern really blossoms and the drape of the yarn has great movement when you walk. The fringe adds some body to help the shawl stay in place. This rectangular wrap can also easily be converted into a poncho with a well placed clip or button. It also doubles as a voluminous scarf or wrapped cowl. And you could also sew up partial seams for a sleeved shrug."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4 balls of Be So Baby Yarn, color Burgunday
- US10 (6mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You