We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit from the bottom up, the first rows are daunting but with the decrease rows they just get faster and faster! The garter stitch ruffle has a beautiful flounce to it, and the vertical lines of the lace pattern burst into a fan with the cleverly placed decreases in pattern. The bamboo shines like silk and drapes so beautifully. Wear it to your fanciest of holiday parties! This is a one-hank project featuring Be So Fine Yarn in hand dyed color way Million Dollar Red."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 hank Be So Fine Yarn in hand dyed color way Million Dollar Red
- US6 (4mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You