We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit from the bottom up, the first rows are daunting but with the decrease rows they just get faster and faster! The garter stitch ruffle has a beautiful flounce to it, and the vertical lines of the lace pattern burst into a fan with the cleverly placed decreases in pattern. The bamboo shines like silk and drapes so beautifully. Wear it to your fanciest of holiday parties! This is a one-hank project featuring Be So Fine Yarn in hand dyed color way Million Dollar Red."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 hank Be So Fine Yarn in hand dyed color way Million Dollar Red
- US6 (4mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You