This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Linked In Lace Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"If you’re looking for a beautiful wrap to wear to a wedding or any special occasion (hello Date Night!), this is a great pattern. Knit with Baby Alpaca and Silk DK yarn, you’ll think that you’ve wrapped yourself in a cloud. It uses just under 6 hanks of the lovely King Cole Mulberry Soft DK yarn and works over a 12 row repeat. The written pattern is available for free on my website. There is also a video tutorial. Gauge isn’t critical to this piece, as you’ll be knitting to the length that you prefer. This pattern has been tested."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- King Cole Mulberry Soft DK yarn (70% Baby Alpaca / 30% Mulberry Silk; 109 yd / 100 m; 50g; DK / #3 weight) in color Salt White – 6 hanks (654 yards / 600 m)
- US Size 9 / 5.5 mm 24” / 61 cm circular knitting needle
- 2 Stitch markers (optional)
- Crochet hook or tool of choice to help with fringe
- Tapestry needle
Read NextPhiladelphus Shawl Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You