The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Be So Fine Scalloped Lace Knit Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beautiful shawl is both inspired by historical faroese shaped shawls and the traditional feather and fan stitch pattern. I took these old traditions and combined them with a more modern, feminine flair. The shawl is a top down constructions with simple increases on the side panels, and the center gusset is a modification of feather and fan that grows as the shawl grows. The edging continues on with that feather and fan lace throughout, and grows in size. The super loose bind off allows this beauty to block to perfection."
Finished size: 25" x 56"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 hank Be So Fine Yarn
- US8 (5mm) knitting needles
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting Tutorial: How to Cast On
- Flat Knit Christmas Stocking
- Knitting Tutorial: How to Bind Off
- Easy Knit Candy Cane Swirl Hats
- Knit Triangle Stitch Sunglasses Case
- Easy Knit Christmas Tags
- Tubular Bind Off In The Round
- 26 Kid-Approved Knit Hat Patterns
- 30 Minute Flat Knit Hat
- Ruby Red Toddler Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You