The Magic Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Meet the perfect scarf for everybody! It's a wonderful piece for a Capsule Wardrobe because of it's versatility. The full blog post will show 5 ways to wear the same scarf, and it works on men and women. This project is perfect TV knitting. If you are a total beginner, this scarf can help you learn to knit. The free downloadable pattern includes a shopping list with the exact yarn and supplies used to create this scarf. The pattern also includes links to videos that demonstrate the stitches and techniques."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn in Grey Marble
- 15US (10mm) Knitting Needles
- Tapestry Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting Tutorial: How to Cast On
- Flat Knit Christmas Stocking
- Knitting Tutorial: How to Bind Off
- Easy Knit Candy Cane Swirl Hats
- Knit Triangle Stitch Sunglasses Case
- Easy Knit Christmas Tags
- Tubular Bind Off In The Round
- 26 Kid-Approved Knit Hat Patterns
- 30 Minute Flat Knit Hat
- Ruby Red Toddler Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You