This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Stepping Stones Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Stepping Stones Scarf is gorgeous lace with an elegant repeat. It is made with two lace patterns that seamlessly transition between and compliment each other, flowing like a cascade of stepping stones through a river. This lightweight design is perfect for transitioning seasons, either fall to winter or winter to spring. The look of this scarf is created by alternating between two skeins of variegated yarn every 2 rows. This gives the scarf a wonderful cascading stripped effect. But, this scarf would also look amazing in one solid color, or even with color blocking! It really lends itself well to whatever yarn you’d like to choose."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextEggnog Knit Scarf Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You