This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Seed Stitch Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This textured knit seed stitch scarf pattern is a simple but beautiful free pattern for beginning knitters. Knit with the easy to remember seed stitch this scarf works up in only one skein. If you can knit and purl, then this one skein knit scarf is a perfectly simple make. I’ve had this one skein of Caron Simply Soft Ombre sitting in my stash forever, just waiting to become this simple seed stitch scarf. I love how the self striping yarn knit up in the textured seed stitch."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextBig Old Bias Knit Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You