We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit this easy men’s/unisex ribbed reversible scarf in basic stitches: knit, purl, and yarn-over. The instructions include metric units. The scarf size after blocking will be approximately 11”(28 cm) wide x 86”(218 cm) long. RECOMMENDED YARN: 3 skeins of worsted 4 ply wool/acrylic yarn, 200yds/182m, 3.5oz/100g per skein (2 dark blue skeins and 1 sky blue skein used for sample scarf) or 6 skeins of worsted 4 ply wool/acrylic yarn, 100yds/91m, 1.75oz/50g per skein. RECOMMENDED KNITTING NEEDLES: US #8 (5 mm) 14” (36 cm) straight needles. GAUGE (after blocking): 16 sts in stockinette / pattern stitch = 4″ (10 cm)."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Crochet Mouse Catnip Toy For Cats
- Rendezvous Knit Lace Shawl
- Gemma Knit Lace Cowl
- Willow Knit Lace Vest
- Gracie Knit Lace Shawl
- Sydney Easy Knit Blanket
- Barbara Easy Knit
- Scrubbi Knit Bobble Dishcloths
- Raquel Easy Knit Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You