Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"With Covid-19 quarantine still very much a reality here, it’s been a long while since I’ve had a hair cut. So I decided to create a free knitting pattern for this lacy head scarf to help me out on all of my bad hair days… suffice to say I’ve been wearing it every day. Folks, I don’t recommend going red before a global pandemic hits. It’s not a pretty picture. Abbreviations: K : knit Yo : yarn over Sts : stitches Co : cast on"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Fingering or Lace weight yarn
- Us size 8 (5mm) yarn
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You