Zippy Loom Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"In the time it took me to watch one episode of Perry Mason (1 hour), I had knit a scarf that was 130" x 4." I cast off and stitched the ends together so it made an infinity scarf, which as you can see is really quite flashy fab. Perfect to wear over a t-shirt with a jean jacket for date night."
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeLong Loom
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- 1 ball of Lion brand Jiffy
- 2 Balls of Lion Brand Fun Fur
- 1 Authentic Knitting Board Zippy Loom
- Tape measure
- Tapestry needle
Read NextLoom Knit Headband and Super Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You