Pumpkin Spice Cup Sleeve
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It's that time of year when pumpkin spice is in just about everything. Although I am not a fan of the flavor (unless it's in a pie) I have a fun little knitting pattern to help you enjoy your PSL or other warm beverage. This is a super quick project that can easily be completed in an afternoon. I used an acrylic/wool blend from my stash, but just about any dk or light worsted yarn will work nicely. The stitch looks like stranded colorwork, but in fact it is an easy Brick and Mortar Stitch. No stranding required."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth is a super simple pattern that results in a pretty washcloth you can use to brighten up a bathroom… Continue reading: "Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth"
- Autumnal Knit Leaf
- 3 Last Minute Dishcloths
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Garden Rose Tea Cozy
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Linen Stitch Hand Towels
- Mod Knit Coasters
- Gray Days Knitted Mug Cozy
- Apple of My Eye Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You