This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Coaster Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This easy to follow pattern is a perfect quick and easy knit project for beginners using scrap dishcloth yarn, size 5 US needles, and a knit and purl stitch to create a fun and quirky knit coaster. Knitters can complete this project in thirty minutes or less! Choose a solid and a vaigated yarn to knit together for a solid sturdy perfectly square coaster with contrasting colours. My favourite thing about this pattern is if you spill your coffee its easy to clean up! "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextDouble Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- 3 Last Minute Dishcloths
- Kitty Egg Warmers
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Autumnal Knit Leaf
- Mod Knit Coasters
- Knit Towel Top
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You