Star Wars Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
If you love nerdy home decor, then this knit pillow will be right up your alley. This Star Wars Pillow uses a geeky theme to make this knit pillow pattern extra fun. This is a free knitting pattern you'll love adding to your knit home decor collection.
From the Blogger: "I knitted this pillow for my son who likes Star Wars. Well, I like this movie too. I like knitting pictures/intarsia in my projects. It is very exciting. I took me about two days to knit the pillow. While knitting this pillow, I was watching Star Wars movies and animation series. My son was happy to get the pillow. He uses it on his bed or in his armchair. I stuffed the pillow with minced sponges. I also tried the pillow. It is really comfortable."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- circular needle
- 4 balls of chunky yarn (50gr/each) - black
- 1 ball of chunky yarn (50gr) - grey
- yarn needle (for finishing)
- stuffing (minced sponge, or your choice of stuffing)
Front of the Pillow
Cast on 53 stitches
Row 1: Purl
Row 2: Knit
Repeat rows 1 and 2 until you have 14 rows.
Row 15: Purl 7 stitches, then start making the intarsia/picture
Row 16: Knit and continue knitting the picture.
Repeat until you have 65 rows.
Row 66: Bind off in knit.
Back of the Pillow
Cast on 53 stitches.
Repeat front pattern (without the image) for 65 rows.
Row 66: Bind off in knit.
Sew the two sides together on the wrong sides, leaving a hole.
Turn the piece right side out, stuff it, and sew the hole closed.
Love knit pillow patterns? Don't miss these 15 Beautiful Knit Pillow Patterns for Your Home
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You